1982-1990 of release
- 1.1. Controls and devices
+ 1.1.1. Models of release till January 1988 г
+ 1.1.2. Models of release since January 1988 г
1.2. Glass lifts with the electric drive
1.3. An external rear-view mirror with the electric drive
1.4. An internal rear-view mirror
1.5. A cowl
1.6. Forward seats with mechanical adjustment
1.7. Forward seats with the electric drive
1.8. Transportation of lengthy subjects
+ 1.9. Engine start
1.10. Safety measures at an engine stop
1.12. Heating and ventilation
1.13. The control panel the conditioner
1.14. The onboard computer
1.15. Management of the onboard computer on models of release till January, 1988
1.16. Blocking of the internal handle of the lock of a back door
1.17. Обкатка the car
1.18. Car check before departure
1.19. Replacement of operational liquids and lubricants
- 1.20. Servicing of cars of release till August, 1985
1.20.1. Engine maintenance service
1.20.2. Transmission maintenance service
1.20.3. Running gear maintenance service
1.20.4. Steering maintenance service
1.20.5. Maintenance service of brake system
1.20.6. Electric equipment maintenance service
1.20.7. Body maintenance service
+ 1.21. Servicing of cars of release since August, 1985
1.22. Periodicity of greasing of knots of the car
+ 2. Technical characteristics
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. An exhaust system
+ 6. The power supply system
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. A running gear
+ 9. A steering
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. A body
+ 12. An electric equipment
Through each 15 000 km of run it is necessary:
1. To check up backlashes in hinges of steering draughts.
2. To check up a condition of protective caps of hinges of steering draughts. If on caps there are cracks, ruptures etc., it is necessary to replace them.
3. To check up presence backlash the steering mechanism and if necessary to adjust the mechanism.
4. To check up fastening of the steering mechanism to a body and if necessary to tighten fastening bolts.
5. To check up tightness of the steering mechanism. If there are traces подтекания greasings, to replace cuffs.
6. At a steering with the hydraulic booster to check up liquid level in a tank and if necessary to add to norm.